A Revolutionary New Curry Comb That's Better For You & Your Horse
It's Also An Incredibly Effective Bathing Tool
I have been riding and showing horses for 35 years. From the first time I picked up an old curry and a brush I was hooked on the relationship between the horse and me. However, what I yearned for was a tool that could curry and massage at the same time. The problem with my current curry was that I had to hold it in the palm of my hand, which I always thought was hard to do. The curry would fly out of my hand on a slight snag! My fingers hurt, and my hands were filthy!
After years of currying horses and ponies I thought, why doesn’t the curry have a handle like a hairbrush? There must be a better way. What I needed was a well-balanced tool on a handle — the concept behind Curry on a Stik’. This curry has an ergonomic handle designed to alleviate stress on the fingers, wrist, and elbow.
Curry on a Stik’ was designed with horses in mind, and it’s ideal for any horse breed or size. The Curry on a Stik’ features a convenient double-sided head with course rubber on one side, as well as softer rubber on the other, making this curry ideal for all grooming. From breaking up dried on dirt to combing and smoothing sensitive areas, you’ll only need to keep one tool handy — Curry on a Stik’. You’ll enjoy all of the following features of our innovative curry for horses:
- Veterinarian-approved design.
- A comfortable rubber ergonomic handle.
- Works for both left-handed and right-handed individuals.
- Makes it easy to curry without applying pressure.
- Curry teeth are designed to move over surfaces smoothly.
- Conveniently switch from coarse to soft brush sides.
- Utilize while bathing — works great with shampoo and water.
- Handle fits in a pocket or under the belt for easy access.
- Requires less bending and stretching while currying.
- Easily curry difficult-to-reach places on the animal.
- Lasts a lifetime — it’s the only brush you’ll ever need.
- Single-piece core design ensures durability.
- No rivets, screws, et cetera.
- Patent pending.